Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday


Well, today was supposed to be my running errands/get my hair done day. But, Ava repeated her upchucking on the way to school, poor girl. We pulled over and cleaned her up. I had almost left this morning with out an extra outfit, but thankfully remembered before leaving the drive! Naomi was a bit late, but she wasn't bothered. Just glad to get out of the car, I think!
After that, I rescheduled my hair appointment and ran by the bank real fast then home we went. (well, I guess, I did drive by some homes for sale in the neighborhood, looking for a friend...i might be a bad mommy) I now only had half a cup of milk left in the whole house. Wasn't sure if Stel Bel would survive the day without it!
Ava wanted to eat! What? I gave her a few pretzels, her favorite snack, and half a banana. Hoping that wouldn't come back up, I let her play on the wood floor. She and Stella caught a little Elmo together. Then some puzzles and stuffed animals and she was ready for a nap.
I finally found my camera cord. In the TV cord drawer! It is a new place for cords, so it took me a long time to realize that it could be there. Actually, that is Nate's department and I don't think I had ever even looked in that drawer.
Stella was busy finger painting. Putting water in her finger paint. Right after I said not to. That was the end of that.
I was working on laundry here and there. Almost got a terrible stain out of one of my shirts! Remembered NOT to dry it and reapplied stain stick. Huge accomplishment for me! Was also replaying yesterday by washing the car seat again:) Ava helped. BTW she felt fine the rest of the day and ate like a horse, for her.
Stella and I went out to plant the day lilies I had dug up three weeks ago and some seeds that I found cleaning my paper stash out. If either of them live, it will be just grand. They have not received any TLC. The ground was super hard clay. No hose would reach, I decided before trying to drag one over, so I watered, a little, with a pitcher. Now that about killed me so no work on the veggie garden today.

Canceled my out and about plans and had a great time riding bikes to the park with the whole family. I did huff and puff up Memphis hill on the way home. Felt kinda weeny, because Nate had the trail-a-bike and the trailer on his. He way beat me home! Baths for the girls and Nate went to the grocery store to get milk and such while I am writing this:) Oh, poor Nate, he just came in the door and had forgot his wallet! He will be right back.




Here are a couple of pictures of my garden that get a little TLC. My Joseph's Coat rose, which is my absolute favorite. It changes color as it blooms.







And my little girl garden. We got this group of Stella, Naomi, and Ava at Easter time. Were looking for fairies, but didn't find any cute small ones...I like the girls better. Hoping to grow a garden for them. Right now there are some pansies planted around them.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Emily B. said...

Ugh, poor Ava with the upchucks, and poor mommy having to clean the carseat two days in a row! I hope she stops that soon. Love reading about your days and especially the silly picture of you! Cute.