Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday in Pictures!

Breakfast
More breakfast.
Ava is playing and I am making a grocery list.
We took Naomi to school, then headed to the Y. It was work out with Emily day. We worked hard, but I was laughing later because we don't stop talking until we are parting ways. Friendship is great!
Went to Target. It. Was. WINDY! Stel was not happy with me when we got home. I told her she had to wait till after lunch for the pudding she just bought. As a result, she cried her gum into her hair.
They Mayo trick. Worked like a charm.
Cut some flowers for a bouquet to brighten our house up.
Ava practicing smelling flowers.
The girls and I went outside to play with the new bubbles and sidewalk chalk. Ava was real upset that we wouldn't let her use the bubble wand. Worked an ency bit in the vegetable garden. Oh, yes, it was continued laundry day. So, I had started some before the early drive to school and I put some away before the afternoon pick up. Still some left, as always.
Ava was happy today!
Naomi gave me flowers and a personally made card for mother's day. It is so sweet to have some of her artwork just for me :) After super we all played out front.
Stella.
Naomi and Daddy.
Ava.
This picture reminds me of my pictures as a little girl.
Ginormous peony bloom.
Naomi drawing.
To end the night, Nate let us sit in the back of the pick up and watch the sun go down.
Fridays are good.

1 comment:

Resa said...

Love it! The shots with the sun behind your pretty girls' heads are priceless! I still have mounds of the laundry monster piled around the house and can't see my counters or stove. :) Happy weekend, sis!