Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We Are Famous

Hey All

Read this post from Whatever. Emily and I are those girls on the track. It was super funny to be all excited about seeing someone I don't really know. If you know me much, you would know that I don't know any actors, or movies, or famous books...but I knew Meg! Even knew her name! Whoa, not sure what is happening to me. We were all giggly and gushy inside to actually SEE her. Glad we made her day :)

Hope your day is Grand! I will be trying to figure out couponing, ugh. I really have a hard time wrapping my brain around it. Maybe I will clean instead.
That sounds funner.
Probably neither. Not much free time since my hubby is out riding the hills of Colorado.

1 comment:

Emily B. said...

heehee!
Did you see that I commented on her post to say that was us?! My blog address is connected to my comment and SHE commented on my blog!!!! Oh I feel silly to care this much. :)