Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Texas Vacation 2010 Dos

Our second day in San Antonio we visited the neighborhood pool. Ahhhh! I think I was close to heaven. It had a shaded baby pool and a big salt water pool. We spent most of our time in the big pool teaching the older girls all the pool games we could remember or make up.
Working on my tan was a bonus I was looking forward to on this trip. Freckles, not so much, but they come with a tan, as you can see.
Here is my sweet man before he takes Ava back to the house to nap, while we girls play longer. Notice the shade and the shade clouds.
This is the only picture of the older girls at the pool. The clouds don't even look real.
B-u-ti-ful.
Ava after a nap sitting, or standing at the big table. We went to see Toy Story 3 later in the day, after Nate and I got a lunch date!
After getting that time at the neighborhood pool, I am thinking about moving. Or taking my friends who have neighborhood pools up on their offers to come and swim. It was sooo relaxing. I could really spend all my time at the pool.

No comments: