Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Mysterious IT

Today is a "I feel weird" kind of day. Do you ever get those? Where you just don't feel quite right. My legs are hurting and it feels like it might be doing the same thing to my left hand. IT is some mysterious chronic problem that is really hard to explain. I know I haven't blogged about IT before. I keep telling myself IT will go away...but it isn't. Since IT is a big part of my life, I am deciding to take the plunge and write about IT. Medication that I have been trying for two months now isn't taking IT away :( Frustrating! Well, all that and I am thinking that this is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice in it. Yes, I will. Whatever it may bring. Maybe more blogging. That always brings joy to my heart :) Thanks for listening blog friends!

No comments: