Saturday, June 5, 2010

How does my garden grow




Gardening is slow.

These flowers are from a garden planted several years ago. why is this hyperlinking?????



The vegetable garden is stretching me.

I don't know what I am doing! My only experience is in reading books. All college graduates can tell you, that, is not really experience! So, I am just hoping something grows and we can eat it.
It also looks ugly. Even after I have put a lot of work into it. That is not really how I like it. I like little work and looking fabulous :) So this is really beating out some of my perfectionism. It is good. Here are some pics - also to show the imperfection :) I am not perfect. That feels good to tell myself that.













Starting of the elephant ear.















Naomi is proud of it!



























Stel took a shot of me :)




1 comment:

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

don't worry! just wait until it really starts growing and it will look beautiful.

thanks so much for joining in the giveaway fun over at my blog. i hope your day is a happy one!