Wednesday, February 3, 2010

We were young!

As Valentine's day approaches I am finding it fun to look back at old pics of Nate and I. I think we can really say "We were young then." Yes, I know we are just in our 30s, but we live a lot differently then when we were in high school or newly married. I am not wishing for those days again though! These days are proving to be the best ever. Nate and I were laughing, looking at old pictures because we could remember how the clothes we had on felt. Most of the time, gross! Due to our inexperience with fashion and nice clothing, we didn't know any different. We are so glad we can go to the store now and have an idea of what we like and what we don't and we don't always have to go to Goodwill, although we just got some bargins there that we LIKE.
Anywho...we look young and in love in these pics! July will bring 14 years of marriage and 17 years of being together. I got the best guy!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow 14 years! I had no idea you guys have been married that long! Loved seeing the old pictures!

Mrs. Timmons said...

These were fun to look at! You look SO young in some of these picts! I remember the first photo saw of you. Years before I met you, Nate was showing off your photo at O-week. :)