Friday, February 12, 2010

Sailor Girl

Here is little Ava in the sailor outfit my first niece had. I dressed her in it for my sister, Resa. My other girls haven't worn this outfit because I just am not into dressing them like a sailor. I think my mom repeatedly tried to get me to wear that stuff when I was young, maybe, a little fuzzy on that. Anywho, for some reason I have and aversion to it. Since Ava is our last little girl and she has brown hair (some reason I couldn't do it with red heads) and it fit at the right season, I threw caution to the wind and....she was ADORABLE! Probably should have used it for the other two. I could tell she felt pretty too. She didn't even take her hat off! Just left that to Stella :) She did still want me to hold her, not put her on the floor for a picture.

1 comment:

Resa said...

Oh YAY!!! And her Auntie thinks she looks sooo sweet as a sailor girl!