Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tuesday

Grandma Julane wanted to spend some time spoiling ALL her grandkids so off to Hutchinson we went!
Picnic at the park.

Elena & Bryce

Hey Grandma!

Headed for the zoo.

Gobble, gobble!

Gobble, gobble, gobble!

This dinosaur is great!

"This my puppy!"

Oh, my word! There is dinosaur bones in here!!!

Everyone held the fuzzy caterpillar.

She fell and hurt her nose :(

Ice cream made everything good.

Mmmmm! He was quite a mess!

Yum!

These are great! We are still hungry!

Mom and Aunt Pud. I had some too, but had the camera, so I didn't have to have my picture taken :)

Stella was cold and needed to snuggle.

Rock, paper, scissors

These two joined Nate & I outside, while the others chilled playing wii all evening.

They are holding hands.  So sweet!

No comments: