Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nicer as we age

Here is a funny little blurb that Nate and I were talking about this week. He said he was back to getting nicer as he ages. I told him that was probably good, but his couple of years getting grouchier didn't hurt him. He said he was getting nicer even while riding his bike. Which led to this story. This Sunday as he rode up to the church at 6 am he saw two guys by the shed. Waving at them, he thought it must be Kevin and Caleb. One of the guys waved back. Then they looked at each other and said "let's get outta here!" Then proceeded to jump the fence and run away! Needless to say, it wasn't Kevin and Caleb. I guess friendly waving must be out there even if you are about to get yourself into trouble. I might try friendly waving...to help lead to my getting nicer as I age.


This is a photo of his old bike renewed! He had it powder coated and some other new stuff put on it for Christmas this year. Only after he proved to himself he would ride it come rain or shine. So watch out for bikers on the road, especially this one. :)

No comments: