Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Smushing chicks and rabbits










Our annual trek to Sedgwick County Fair was a hit. The girls LOVE to go to the little petting zoo there. Those poor animals! Ava thought those pesky goats were great! The parade and all the candy from it was super exciting too. Tractors and horses were the main attractions. Seeing Grandma Patty and Grandpa Jim is always a hit in their book too. (Side note: Ava has named an old green puppet grandpa this week. I think cause it is fuzzy, like Grandpa Jim, ha!)
















These other shots are of my garden. It was growing green and well until the heat. Now looks a little sadder, but have had a few harvests. My favorite being the Zinnias! I have seriously got to work on my soil this fall. Then next year will be better still.
BTW: I cannot figure out how to line up pictures good. I haven't blogged in so long I thought it was hopefully better than nothing :)




Happy summer fun to you all!!!!!!

1 comment:

Emily B. said...

Sweet pictures! I love the zinnias, but they aren't nearly as beautiful as your girls.