Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Garden Dreams ll







Well, I've come to realize just how long gardening takes. For me it is not only the time it takes the plants to grow, but also a list of other things... 1. Not killing the plants you have! 2.Learning to protect against disease 3.Transplant recovery 4. Knowing somewhat what I want 5. Having energy & time to do it (that is a big one) 6. Watering usually keeps plants alive, whata ya know! All this to say here are some recent pictures of what is starting to take shape in our backyard. We have been here five years this summer! I definitely don't have it all together, but it is finally a good start! You can read Garden Dreams one if you like.

1 comment:

Resa said...

Jo, the roses ARE beautimus! I really like the white clematis too. Now I want to post a bunch of pix of my stuff...maybe later :) Enjoy your flowers...you may have a green thumb after all!!