Thursday, April 14, 2011

Grace and Compassion in life

Ya know, friends, when my life feels heavy and I cannot figure things out, ie make a solid plan for what I will be doing in the next 24 hours to 3 weeks, I don't blog much. Nor do I read blogs, which I love to do! As you might infer from my last post being over a month ago, I am at that place. I just cannot get the words out. Here is my attempt to get it out there for whomever, but mostly for me. I think it will help.

Now it sounds like a bad place to be, but it really isn't. For I know God has been growing and stretching me. While I won't go into it all, I find He is teaching me in grace and compassion. These are good attributes to posses, I know, but I bristle at compassion. For me it sounds like lots of FEELINGS, which means CRYING, probably WITH people. Why is it that I move far away from that when I know the connection and realness it brings? And isn't that what I desire?

Yes.

Am I the only one who does this? I'm sure not. I know my dear friends will give me grace as I grow. And I am glad to do the same for you.

No comments: